Saturday 24 May 2014

#10 Keep Calm and Visit a Museum


Summer holidays are almost here!

Have you already decided on where to spend them, what places to visit and what to do?

There are many possible ways to have a great time, but here is the one that offers not only entertainment and fun, but also great atmosphere and cultural growth!  

Have you ever visited any museum or gallery at unusual night time? PRAGUE MUSEUM NIGHT 2014 that will be held on 14th of June (19:00-1:00) will give you this unique opportunity.

This year, the 11th Prague Museum Night includes 39 museums, galleries and other cultural institutions in 68 buildings. All visitors will enjoy a great program, rich collections of Prague museums and

galleries, and unique atmosphere.



Last year I participated at Museum Prague Night and it was truly amazing. There were so many things to visit, that at the beginning I didn't really know where to go. 

For example, on Museum Night 2013 I visited Jewish museum, Spanish Synagogue, Botanic Garden and small Chlupacovo Museum - History of Earth. I loved the places and what I saw there. What I liked most that the exhibition at night time was introduced in different light, which made it even more interesting 

I am really looking forward to visiting Prague museums this year. On my plans I have Prague Castle, Rudolfinum Gallery and some alchemist places.


Museum Night is a cultural event that is traditionally organised in cities all over Europe and attended by thousands of people!


This makes me think that nowadays generation is not totally degraded  and still there are normal individuals that are capable to enjoy the beauty of the past and future.


No comments:

Post a Comment