Sunday 23 March 2014

#5 One life One love One club

Every person has that one thing, one activity that allows to forget everything that is happening around them and dedicate their full focus to it. Some people find joy in doing sports, crating music, designing clothes..

In my case, it is supporting Chelsea Football Club.
It is difficult to say how and when exactly emerged my passion for football, but it seems like I have been supporting this team for my whole entire life.
Like any real football fan I will tell you, it is beyond simply watching the game and over the years you really become a part of this competitive community. 

I will always remember my first visit to Stamford Bridge in London - home of Chelsea FC. Me and my friend took a stadium & museum tour. The guided tour was a fun, informative and unforgettable experience. We had an opportunity to visit home & visitors dressing rooms, that are the most private parts of the stadium, also players tunnel, pitch side, and dugouts. The press room made the biggest impression on me, because sitting at the same table of a Chelsea captain and same seat of the Chelsea manager is not an every day moment.

Chelsea Museum was another fantastic place, that told us the story of the club through exciting interactive exhibits, touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows.

Our 2-hour tour of the stadium finished by visiting chelsea megastore, where I bought presents for myself and my friends.

I loved the atmosphere at the stadium, I loved everything, starting from the stadium grass to the content of the football player's locker.

Another outstanding experience happened to me in Prague where I had a chance to visit 2 matches of my favourite football club, against Sparta Praha and Bayern München.
I will always remember the feeling of borderless happiness and euphoria that swallowed me up inside and then bursted out. I will always remember that priceless atmosphere of unity and friendship between Chelsea fans. We all were one big family.

The years that I've been supporting Chelsea has been extremely rewarding and at times emotional, from cheering in my room when Chelsea scores a goal to jumping with 20,000 people in the stadium, the experience cannot be described by words.

No comments:

Post a Comment